Osmo Polyx-Oil Matt Finish 2.5L (covers 645sqft with one coat)
Easy to apply using brush or roller. Very resistant to water and dirt as well as juice, tea, cola, wine, beer, coffee. Osmo Polyx®-Oil is a general purpose Hardwax-Oil wood finish that is derived from natural vegetable oils and waxes. Resistant to water, dirt, beer, wine, cola and saliva, Osmo Polyx-Oil is microporous and molecularly bonds with the wood, meaning it does not crack, flake, peel or blister. Can be spot-repaired and/or restored/renewed with no sanding required, therefore wood never needs complete sanding and refinishing again.Easy to apply – used by both professionals and homeowners
• Extremely durable and hardwearing
• Can be spot-repaired and refreshed with no sanding required
• Microporous finish which does not crack, peel or flake
• Very water and dirt resistant as well as juice, tea, cola, wine, beer, coffee.
• Enhances the wood’s natural character
• Saliva-resistant and sweatproof, suitable for children’s toys
Osmo Polyx | Oil-3031 Matt 2.5L - Large
No Refunds. No Returns
Available for Pick Up. Delivery within GTA only.